Sunday, May 10, 2015

Corey/GoodETxSG Change of Location of "Question & Answers" & New Update Posts. No Longer on The One Truth Forum (TOT).

Hello Everyone,

I will be updating my Blog Here and my Web Site to allow me to fully be able to interact with people to do "Questions and Answers" as well as New Update Postings ASAP. 

UPDATE: To Continue the Question & Answer Process as well as Follow All Updates You Can Pick Up Where You Left Off At the Sphere Being Alliance Home Page.  
http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/2015/05/all-future-questions-answers-and-new.html

Those that have been following the Thread already know about the very few negative members there that as usual are "Ruiners" off things for the larger group who are very respectful and behave themselves. I hope to put some time and money into upgrading my site in a few ways that will make it an easier environment to continue the work we have started without having to deal with the very negative and lower vibratory energy human beings that are in some cases being manipulated on mental and spiritual levels to cause distractions in the delivery of the "Message" as well as the new information coming in from the off world conferences that have recently occurred and are planned in the very near future.

Thank you for your continued support,
More updates are very close. 

This will be some very comprehensive information that will give everyone plenty of data to comb through and research.
Thank you,
Corey/GoodETxSG


See below, the last post to the Q&A Thread on TOT that was closed this evening; http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-Secret-Space-Program-ET-Federation-Delegation-amp-MILAB-quot-Experiencer-quot-GoodETxSG-quot-Q-amp-A-quot?p=841924251&viewfull=1#post841924251



  1. #578
    Senior MemberUnited StatesGoodETxSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    31st December 2014
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 7,196 Times in 461 Posts

    Lightbulb

    I am requesting that this main thread be closed. 

    I will be updating my web site www.SphereBeingAlliance.com, my Blog http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/ & my Facebook Site https://www.facebook.com/BlueAvians on "WHERE" I will to continue the process of Question and Answers as well as all further Releases of Data. 

    The environment here has recently become one that is impossible to have a continued productive conversation. We have just now gotten over some speed bumps and roadblocks to presenting the larger and most interesting (And Jaw Dropping/Controversial) information from the past SSP Experiences and the Recent and Ongoing SSP Alliance, Sphere Alliance and Various Federation Conferences. 

    I have been working with David Wilcock over the last few days as well putting together a rather large combined data dump of most of the information he has collected over the months of vetting me. 

    This information will be presented in quite a large release the in a FREE "E-Book" type format. I am not sure if this will be apart of the part 2 of his current article or a completely separate release on his website www.DivineCosmos.com. 

    I appreciate all of the supporters that have come to TOT in recent months (From KP's & Other Blogs) and apologize that I have not been able to get to your questions in recent weeks (I promise I WILL get to them ALL at the new Q&A Location). There have been quite a few distractions in the background on a number of levels that I am hoping to eliminate. I also hope to setup an "Email/Newsletter" on my website very soon that people can join to receive regular updates.

    As I stated this all has been the beginning of the information release process that has been held back by a couple of issues. Those are all about to be cleared up and the information is about to flow like never before. 

    Moderators, Please close this Thread ASAP per the OP request as was done with my other Thread. 

    Thank you,

    Corey/GoodETxSG
    SphereBeingAlliance@gmail.com
    EncryptSec@unseen.is
    What is “The Message”? Full Info Here: http://spherebeingalliance.com/introduction
    Focus on becoming more “Service To Others”, on being more “Loving”, “On raising your Vibrational & Consciousness” & learn to “Forgive Yourself & Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” & “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). 
    Thank you, Corey/GoodETxSG
        
  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

    Alan (Today),Celticshaman (Today),Deezy_xfit (Today),JRS (Today),modwiz (Today),onespirit (Today)



     Second Discussion Thread Was Closed Earlier today:

No comments:

Post a Comment